Do you remember those bumper stickers or poking for that matter?
I know you do.
1. Facebook used to platform where you could candidly share your casual thoughts without being judged…
Facebook is all memes, frapes and ads these days. I remember when quality content went on it… pic.twitter.com/N48JOIdRcB
— Colin Tonge (@Colin_Tonge) October 5, 2015
2. As everyone else did it, too.
remember when it was acceptable to liveblog your stream of consciousness on facebook pic.twitter.com/CRNDqzA5uY
— Chelsea Beck (@beck2thefuture) December 18, 2015
3. You could vent out about anything from melody to your internal complexities
4. Anything and everything was acceptable to say
5. It was your social living diary, full of the most ordinary things.
— Leon Nguyen (@xLe0nx) October 18, 2015